Affirmations Your Passport to Happiness

Passport 2000+ Newsletter: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Affirmations

Monday, October 10, 2016






                               

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!


TODAY, as we know, we are celebrating Thanksgiving and giving thanks for all our blessings that we have received; the ones that we are receiving; and the ones that we are about to receive. I wish to say, "Thank you, thank you, thank you," for my wonderful and many blessings.

First of all for the blessing of being here on Planet Earth at this time; and for all the love, support and caring that I received --- and still am receiving from so many people during my health/grief challenge.I want to thank each and every one of you for your prayers and affirmations; many uplifting & loving emails, messages on the media, phone calls, faxes, letters, blog wishes and personal visits.I wish to thank all my ‘Facebook Friends’ and other Media Friends; my listeners to the Dr. Anne Marie Evers Show (for the past 10 years on http://contacttalkradio.com) and ALL others.

So, today, the official day of giving thanks -----as I close my eyes in prayer and thankfulness I affirm, visualize and send out messages and thoughts of health, love, joy, happiness, protection, prosperity and peace of mind to each and every one of you. I am so thankful and blessed to have you all in my life!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Love and Many, Many Blessings to YOU and YOURS!
Anne Marie
www.heretohelpsolutions.com




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home